Our newest take on the classic Leica DISTO® D2.
- Now with Bluetooth®, a fully integrated intelligent end-piece, a bright white display, and an ISO certified measuring engine with 330 foot measuring range and 1/16″ accuracy.
- The Leica DISTO® D2 features an intuitive back-lit LCD display in a 4oz package that is small enough to fit in your pocket.
- Use Bluetooth® to send measurements into apps running on mobile devices.
- The D2 measures from its base by default and can be configured to measure from the front.
- Flip out the intelligent end-piece to 90º to hook onto outside corners or extend the endpiece fully for inside corners. The D2 will automatically measure from the end of its flip-out endpiece when fully extended. Combined with the Min/Max function, the end-piece allows you to get the tool all the way into corners for accurate diagonal measurements as shown in this Intelligent End-piece video.
- The D2 calculates area and volume, and remembers the last 10 measurements taken. Use the Add/Subtract capability to combine measurements to get a precise reading of the total wall area of a room (aka “the painter function”).
- The D2 includes a Pythagoras function for indirect height or width measurements. However, in a tool this size that cannot be mounted to a tripod, we recommend using the Pythagoras for estimates or rough measurements. If you need precise indirect measurements, an LDM with a tilt sensor is your best bet.
There are no reviews yet.