- Check layers
- Use with Haag Shingle gauge to determine shingle type
- Repair, verify & inspect siding
- Special siding curve also helps protect fingers & nails
- Small yet comprehensive 7″ MultiPry Bar
Made specifically for Inspectors, Adjusters, Siding & Roofing Professionals, Mold Inspectors, Estimators, Engineers and Repair Professionals.
- An ergonomic end makes handling a breeze when using the pry side. A special designed curve on the other makes siding removal and installation / repairs a snap…
- Or as we say “Grip it & Zip it”®
- Ergonomic and exact angle to tirelessly remove most profiles of vinyl siding – Seam OR Seamless.
- Large nail head remover for roofing and siding nail heads.
- Checking & verifying the layers of a roof
- Lifting and separating shingles (saves damage to hands & shingle) to verify warranty Levels / shingle type when using shingle gauge.
- Removing Siding or Roofing Samples when sending to a 3rd party verifier such as ITEL
- Making Roofing or Siding repairs
- High-strength, forged steel construction.
- Protective durable enamel finish resists rust & corrosion
The patented design makes it comprehensive, lightweight and strong.
- Pro Tip – The angle of the chisel tip is designed to increase ease of prying & separating; due to the angle and the premium steel used, the chisel end is very sharp. Please use with care.
- Recommend dulling the chisel end (scrape chisel end along rough surface such as concrete, etc) unless you need the sharp edge.
There are no reviews yet.