BullyBag® Babson Ultra Pouch – The “Babson” features a belt feed-through channel/loop so you can insert a belt as wide as 2 inches. It is a great system for those who prefer to use their own belt to claim the storm. The Babson can also be implemented as part of a harness system.
My first major catastrophe manager was Robert Babson whose first words to me were “You’re an adjuster… Adjust!”. Adjust I did. After years of adjusting and learning from one of the best in the business, we named the Ultra Pouch with belt feed channel as an homage to a great man and family and their ability to claim the storm!
It is everything you need in one compact, lightweight hip holstered package. Durable and good looking as it is functional, with reinforced stitching leading the way for balanced tool storage. We built it to withstand the rigors of professional use and the organized functional design makes the Babson the tool pouch for pros of the trade, around the globe.
Features made to work:
- The same quality as the original BullyBag, the Babson attaches by way of a belt feed-through channel, or belt loop.
- Lightweight with 12 chambers in all to handle what you need when you need it.
- Tough by design with a YKK® interlocking zipper and closed-top Vel-Cro® tool pockets, the BullyBag provides secure & balanced tool access… without having to search.
- It provides all-day balance and comfort; double-stitched seams to provide years of dependable heavy use; a business card chamber for identification and 2 Delrin® hooks for lightweight/quick clipboard or another stowage for hands-free control.
- You’re a professional who needs tools to perform – not drag you down. Lightweight control, weighing in at only 16 ounces, the BullyBag is the ultimate in comprehensive comfort & control.
- An easy to clean, floating deep channel main pouch for the tools you use most (like chalk and gloves), with a hidden inside Vel-Cro® secure pouch perfect for a 100’ tape or other tools you know you need but don’t know when.
- With 5 Vel-Cro® pouches in all with elastic top ridges for your phone, camera, laser measure, 100’ tape, and business cards.
- Complete with our powder coated utility clip for your stand-out tape measure; 2 hidden slots for a pry-bar & Haag shingle gauge; 4 – 1″ Powder Coated D-Rings made for securing other gear; 2 pen & 2 battery slots, you are always at the ready – on the roof or in the air on the harness.
- The Babson Ultra Pouch is available with our retractable Tool Managers: 1-Badge Retainer & 1-Gear Retainer to help you keep your field tools from becoming lost (again) or worse, a falling hazard from a height.
Over 5 years in field design, the BullyBag® Babson Ultra Pouch – Ready to work, just as hard as you are.
There are no reviews yet.