How Does The RIDGEPRO™ Work When Pressure Washing Roof Surfaces?
Roof washing equipment is bulky and wet roofs are slippery — that's a dangerous combination. But The RIDGEPRO™ allows you to access all areas of the roof while tethered to the roof for a thorough and safe roof cleaning. Pressure washing roof shingles has never been easier.
And using it is easy! In just a few minutes, you can get to work knowing that you and your roof cleaning equipment are secured.
- Set up your ladder on stable ground.
- Measure the roof pitch, then choose the appropriate setting on The RIDGEPRO™.
- Attach the extension pole and lanyard.
- Set The RIDGEPRO™ on the roof surface with the wheels down.
- Push The RIDGEPRO™up the roof towards the peak.
- Once it's reached the peak, flip the tool and lock it onto the ridge vent using the lanyard.
- Anchor the tool.
Once our roof cleaning safety equipment is safely set up, you can move freely along the eaves and throughout the roof surface.
Is The RIDGEPRO™ Roof Cleaning Safety Equipment OSHA Compliant?
Yes, we are a trusted source for compliant roof cleaning equipment for sale online. Our roof cleaning equipment meets OSHA standards for fall protection when it's anchored to the roof.
Can I Use The RIDGEPRO™ for Pressure Washing a Metal Roof?
Yes, you can use the RIDGEPRO™ for metal roof pressure washing. It is extremely versatile and works on most roofs. Be sure to consider if the roof has extra-large ridge caps or narrow standing seams before using.
Shop Roof Cleaning Safety Equipment
Don't risk your personal safety and that of your crew — with The RIDGEPRO™ roof pressure washing equipment, you can get the job done fast without worrying about falls. Shop our collection of roof cleaning equipment for sale for stress-free roof cleaning jobs today!